Liposuction in Hyderabad (India) at Akruti Clinic
Only an expert can understand what kind of contouring would attain the best results to your body. The main aim of this procedure is to ensure a perfect body shape.
Before you go ahead it is equally important to check if you have any blood pressure,heart diseases, diabetes,thyroid problems,hyper tension and any blood clotting problems.
At Akruti we ensure that you have the best surgeons on board while you plan for your procedure.
- Dr.Ram Bhupal Rao
- Dr.Parvathi Ramani
Liposuction procedure depends on the below factors:
- -The body areas which need to be treated. Example: Thighs, Abdomen, Butt, Back , Neck and Chest.
- -The amount of fat that needs to removed from the body.
- -Medical history of the person undergoing the surgery. For Instance: A person with thyroid can undergo but the fat accumulates once again within 2 to 3 months. So it is highly recommended to check with the previous medical history of the candidate.
Note: Full Body Liposuction is not advisable if your BMI is more than 24.
Types of techniques available:-
- Tumescent ( Traditional Liposuction)
- PAL ( Power Assisted Liposuction )
- Vaser ( Ultrasonic )
- Non Surgical Techniques (Suitable for below BMI of 21)
Know more about 4d Vaser Sculpt by getting in touch with our cosmetic expert.
” call us on 96524-333-68 for a quick quote or use the appointment form– For pre and post gallery we recommend you to come in person as we respect our client’s privacy.. “
Who needs to undergo Lipo ?
- People disappointed with the emergence of the hips, outer thighs, abdomen, arms, chin and thighs due to the accumulation of the fat have lipo as an alternative for definitive alteration of these expectations. There are a couple of things that need to be observed to estimate the result: quality of the skin elasticity, amount and location of fat. The normal age one can undergo can be 18 years. The people with old age can also under go this procedure if they fit the desired surgical profile. The surgical profile is taken before one plans to go ahead for the surgery.
- We would recommend you to make up a visit to our clinic in order to have a counselling session so as to check if the fat can be removed through regular exercise .
How many Liters of fat can be removed in a single sitting/Single Session ?
- Normally 8-13 liters of fat can be removed in a single session.
“Dr.Ram Bhupal Rao is a certified member of ISAPS .
”Are the scars seen post surgery ?
- The scars are generally minute of 3 mm and diminish within a short span of time .
- A successful surgery depends on
- The surgeon’s Experience .
- Success rate of the surgeon (Board Certified surgeons are recommended )
- The candidate should be healthy.
- The amount of fat that is removed should not exceed more than 10-15% of body weight.
- Good Medical Infrastructure at the surgeon’s clinic/Hospital is highly recommended.
We recommend you to stop smoking and drinking a week before the surgery for optimum results..
- The results are generally long lasting if you follow the surgeons guidelines and follow a healthy diet intake with regular exercise.
The procedure would be carried out under the guidance of Dr.Ram Bhupal rao (chief cosmetic surgeon ), Dr.Parvati Ramani ( who has more than 35 years of experience in cosmetic and plastic surgery) and the medical team thereby ensuring best results post surgery.
Lipo Sculpture:Restructuring the perfect elegant silhouette outline in women relies on a creative finesse and familiarity of the plastic surgeon and we at Akruti ensure that you have a perfect contour post the procedure.
It is generally carried out for obese people. Fat elimination of up to 10-15 liters’ can be involved during a mega session but it is equally important that you ensure you have at-least 5-8 days of leave from your regular work schedule if your planning for a mega session at abdomen or thighs.
Male Breast Reduction Surgery
Liposuction (fat removal) is very efficient in knocking down the womanly looking chest in men.
Also commonly known as face surgical procedure or Face Make over- It is generally carried out on neck which can generate a great makeover specific to the face.
Why is Female Breast Reduction Lipo generally carried out?
- Huge female breasts can often be stressful or cause uneasiness such as pain in the shoulder and the neck areas. Female Breast Reduction is generally executed in order to reduce the pain or for cosmetic grounds in order to enhance the appearance of an excessively capacious and baggy breasts.
- In the present day it is humdrum and is executed efficiently and rapidly by the cosmetic surgeons. It is a swift, effectual procedure and the outcome lasts a lifetime. The people are back to their home within the same day if the amount of fat that needs to be removed is moderate enough and not that huge and most people are able to go back to their work within a couple of days. Liposculpture is not for elite women; in fact, we execute many cosmetic surgical procedures on men. The silhouette is directly connected to how we sense about ourselves and our poise. It can magnificently figure our body by eliminating the fat and gives us a better self-assurance and a novel attitude on one’s life.
Did you know that liposuction is the key procedure in order to reduce Gynecomastia (Male breast reduction surgery).
Healthy diet intake and regular exercise is recommended in order to ensure effective results and also improved healthy life style.
For before and after pictures please consult our surgeon as we respect the confidentiality of the candidates who undergo the procedure.
I was here to to undergo a liposuction for my abdomen and my instructor yasmin karachiwala recommended this place after a 2 months of heavy work out and the results are wonderful . I could see a drastic change in my current waist line a 4 inch drop .Thanks Dr.Ram