Free Online Hair Transplant ConsultationGet your free Online Consultation for Hair Transplant from April 3rd 2013 to April 20th 2013-Call us at 96524-333-68 for More information..
Dr.Rambhupal Rao specializes in the most advanced and most natural FUE hair transplant technique obtainable using the microsurgical Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method to remove hair follicles to be used for hair renovation. FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is a stitchless process of hair renovation in which hair root (follicles) are extracted from the back of head under local anesthesia with the assist of unique micro punches and fixed in the hairless area. In this method, no blade is necessary which is used for wounding skin in the ‘strip’ surgery. The complete procedure is finished by the surgeons not by technicians.
This method is frequent until the hair transplant surgeon has harvested sufficient follicular units for the planned hair restoration. This process takes one or more hours and, in large sessions, may be specialist over two successive days. The donor wounds, roughly 1-mm in size, entirely cure over the course of one week to ten days, leaving tiny white scars hidden in the hair in the back and sides of the scalp.
Since hair obviously grows in follicles that include groupings of 1 to 4 hairs, today’s mainly superior techniques transplant these naturally occurring 1–4 hair “follicular units” in their normal groupings. Thus new hair transplantation can attain a normal facade by mimicking nature hair for hair. This hair transplant method is called Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). Donor hair can be harvested in two very different ways;
1. Strip Harvesting - A strip of scalp is separated under local anesthesia, the wound is then sutured back mutually and this portion of scalp tissue is then incise in to tiny pieces of tissue called grafts which are then transplanted back in to the tightening area of the patient’s head. This technique will leave a linear scar in the donor area, which is enclosed by a patient’s hair (if long). The improvement period is around 2 weeks and the stitches are removed by medical employees.
2. Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE Harvesting – Individual follicles of hair are separated under local anesthesia; this micro elimination uses minute punches of between 0.6mm and 1.25mm in distance. Each follicle is then relocated back in to the scalp in the reduction area using a micro blade.
FUE Hair Extraction:
- In FUE hair transplantation follicular units are distant separately from the donor area. FUE method includes.
- No visible scarring
- Improved donor area (whole body)
- Minimal post-operative pain
Ideal Candidate for the Hair Transplant
- Age: 23 yrs. or older
- Lacking response to medication
- Major hair loss
- No medical contraindication to surgery
- Sensible patient potential
Planning -Hair Transplant Surgery
If you choose to undergo hair transplantation from us, we will fix a suitable date according to your convenient .You need to undergo some routine blood tests. On the day of surgery, you need to have head bath and a heavy breakfast.
Akruti Institute of plastic and cosmetic surgery is based out in hyderabad,India and has successfully carried out many hair transplantation procedures since their origin under the guidance of qualified board certified surgeon Dr.Ram Bhupal Rao .
For more details specific to the Scarless or FUE Hair transplantation procedure kindly fill in the appointment form.Hair transplant financing options are also available.
For Before and after pics of FUE Hair Transplant please contact the surgeon directly as we do respect the confidentiality of our clientele.
Some Quick Notes:
- What do you mean by FUE Hair Transplant ? Answer: Follicular Unit Transplant
- Is this FUE Technique advanced then Strip Harvest Method-Answer: Yes
- Can i have this transplant done in a day ?- Answer- In the most of the cases the transplant can be completed in a day expect in some rare ocassions where there would more number of follicles that need to introduced to the receptor regions
- Is there any Medical Tourism Facilities offered at Akruti Hair Transplant ?-Answer-The cosmetic medical tourism facilities offered at Akruti vary from procedure to procedure .Please write to us for more information specific to this.
- Will a person who undergoes FUE procedure loose hair after the hair transplant ?Answer: Most of the cases the hair transplant is successful with 99% Success rate but you need to follow the surgeon guidelines in order to maintain this.