Breast size is resolute by genes, hormones, body frame and heaviness. For most women, breast size is balanced to the body, but for some, the breasts are mainly large.
Large breasts can affect physical symptoms such as:
- Neck pain
- Skin irritations
- Bad performance at work place due to the discomfort.
- Large breasts can also cause mental distress. Regular complaints from women with large breasts contain not able to wear stylish clothes and finding it difficult to take part in heavy work outs or games.
Top Breast Surgeon Estheticon
Breasts are mainly sensitive to the hormone oestrogen. They rise mainly large during teenage years or later in life following the menopause or because of the use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Some women also enlarge a visible asymmetry (difference in size or shape) between their breasts.
Breast reduction surgery can facilitate women who are unhappy with the shape, weight or sag of their breasts by making them minor and more lifted. Even after surgery breast size may raise in size if you put on weight or become pregnant.
Psychological distress to many women can be:
- Unnecessary attention or harassment
- Difficulty finding clothes that fit
For both women and men, breasts can become large due to fatty deposits inside them. Eat a healthy diet food and need to do regular exercise may help to reduce the size of your breasts without the need of surgery.
Am I a good candidate for breast reduction surgery?
- You may be a good candidate for breast reduction if you have these conditions.
- Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame.
- Heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that position downward.
- One breast is much bigger than the other.
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts.
What will the day of surgery be like?
Your breast reduction surgery will perform in a hospital. Usually anesthetic is administered, so that you will be asleep throughout the procedure. When surgery is finished, you will be taken into a recovery area where you will continue to be strictly monitored. In many instances, minute drain tubes will be placed in your breasts to avoid the growth of fluids. Gauze dressings will be positioned on your breasts and covered with an expandable bandage or surgical bra. Skin exasperation under your breasts
Slight complications which are addressed simply and do not change the final result are postponed injury healing, plump necrosis and serous collections in the breast. Main complication like Skin loss and nipple loss are very common complications. Mild breast asymmetry can arise, which is generally not very prominent.
Also check pros and cons of breast surgery here – Pros & Cons of Breast Surgery
List of Breast Surgeries:
- Breast Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast Surgery in Hyderabad
If you have any queries about breast surgery ask a question by filling form – Cosmetic Surgery Enquiry Form
Or would you like to consult surgeon directly? Fix an appointment with breast surgeon by filling the below form - Surgeon Appointment